Refuge Temple is committed to serving all of the communities to which we are called. Consequently, a number of services are provided in order to bless and positively impact the community.
- Outreach Ministries. Providing weekly and monthly services to those incarcerated and confined to nursing homes.
- Evangelism. Witnessing and inviting people to worship and fellowship at RTC.
- Community Services. Periodically providing food, clothing, education and support services to those in need.
- Social Justice. Actively networking in the community to provide social justice for all members of society,
- Minster Dwight Allen, Pastor of Outreach Ministries
- Sister Brenda Allen, Director of Community Services
- Elder Steven Dokes, Director of Evangelism
- Sister Margie McLean, Director of Social Justice