Global Missions - Leeland Islands Diocese
Bishop Reginald J. Davis represents the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ as the Bishop of the Leeward Islands Diocese. Consequently, Pastor Davis serves as Bishop of the Dominican Republic, St. Lucia and St. Kitts. In this capacity, Bishop and Lady Davis travel to encourage and develop ministries and schools abroad as well as provide leadership and spiritual and financial support to our pastors, churches and schools in the Caribbean. Over the last 5-6 years, with the support of our church, the Leeward Islands Diocese Board, and others, we have been blessed to:
- Maintain salaries and support for the Marie Whyte School, (Pre-K to 4th)Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Install Computer Lab at the Marie Whyte School
- Establish and maintain the Pastors and Leaders Conference of COOLJC Dominican Republic
- Assist in Purchase vans for Pentecostal Tabernacle in Santo Domingo and Solid Rock Church, Castries, St. Lucia
- Assist in renovation of churches in Santo Domingo, Castries, St. Lucia, La Romano, Villa Pando
In addition to their work at Refuge Temple, Bishop & Lady Davis serve as bishop and first lady of the Leeward Islands Diocese which includes Caribbean islands of the Dominican Republic, St. Lucia and St. Kitts. The Lord is blessing these churches, many of which are bursting at the seams with souls. Bishop and Lady Davis, the Leeward Islands Board and Refuge Temple provides spiritual, financial and moral support for the churches and the Marie Whyte School in Santo Domingo. We invite you to pray for the work and if possible, travel on one of our mission trips and give financial support to carry the work.
Support is always needed. You are invited to travel with us on our mission trips and to support our efforts financially. Contributions can be made right now on the website or by mail to: Checks can be sent to Leeward Islands Diocese, 365 West 125th Street #2347, New York, NY 10027.
Electronic gifts can be made through our donate page. Please indicate that your gift is for the Leeward Islands Diocese.